Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Plug-In | Charge | Drive
Electric vehicles have powered the transportation industry into the 21st century and are electrifying our journeys without fear of range anxiety. With the advancement of engineering, software, and battery technology, the experience of owning an electric vehicle for continuous use makes more sense than ever.
Tailor a customer’s experience by expanding your retail offerings with the installation of electric vehicle charging stations. With high-tech design options, powerful output, and stylish charging infrastructure, now is the time to prepare your business for the future with the installation of electric vehicle charging stations at your convenience store, travel center, or commercial business location.
AET will partner will you to select the best location for the installation of your commercial EV charging stations that meet the goals of your business. Our team will provide the electrical framework to ensure the successful installation of EV charging. Specifically:
- Site assessment.
- Identify the best place to install an electric vehicle charging station from point of power connection to minimize costs to existing parking spaces.
- Evaluate commercial electric vehicle charging requirements.
- Permitting requirements for electric vehicle charging stations and vehicle supply equipment through local jurisdiction.
- Required electrical output voltage.
- Current loads on existing electrical panels and required load calculations to meet electric vehicle charging requirements and needs.
- Approximate excess capacity of existing electrical panels.
- Additional space (if required) for electrical equipment to support EV charging station(s).
- Electric vehicle charging signage requirements.
Our sister company, PNE Construction‘s commercial construction team will install the EV charging station that may include concrete pedestals, protective bollards or wheel stops, signage, ADA improvements, and parking lot striping. We can provide a turn-key solution.
Give us a call today to learn more about EV charging stations.
Tell us about your project!
Looking for additional services?
PNE’s family of brands also includes a commercial and petroleum construction division (PNE Construction) and an industrial cleaning division (CCS). provide a broad range of services from Design-Build to comprehensive industrial and environmental services!
Commitment to Safety
Pacific Northern Environmental is committed to the safety and health of its employees, customers, and the environment we work in. Each of our managers and employees is trained in site-specific and job hazard safety practices upon hiring and annually thereafter. We also adhere to all safety protocols set by the clients we serve. On-site safety performance is tracked continuously by job site audits by our full-time safety professionals. Our Experience Modification Rating (EMR) and OSHA Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) are well below industry average. For more information about our commitment to safety, visit our safety page.