Advanced Electrical Technologies (AET) – a PNE LLC Company, is seeking a Panel Fabricator who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment and has the ability to provide exceptional service to our company, clients, and employees. The Panel Fabricator is responsible for adhering to a production schedule, being safety conscious, reading and comprehending wiring schematics, understands electrical control systems, and the ability to compile all of these skills into a quality product to be tested to be free of defects and delivered to our customers.
AET is a forward-thinking company that prides itself on its forward-thinking in the latest commercial and industrial electrical technologies, applications and ensuring its staff’s education and training reflects AET’s company technological visions. We are a premier West Coast commercial, industrial electrical contractor, control, and automation group.
- High School Diploma or GED required/preferred.
- Drivers License preferred
- Motivated to learn and excel in the electrical trade.
- Proficient with hand tools.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to read prints.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all employee and company information.
- Fabrication and wiring of Custom Control Panels in an established UL shop.
- Inspect and test completed panels.
- Material handling and organization.
- Metal fabrication.
- Implements necessary safety procedures and safeguards during any given job.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Respectfully takes direction from the manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental & Vision options with low premiums for employees and eligible dependents
- Life AD&D – Voluntary and Company paid
- Specialty RX programs
- Telehealth by Teladoc
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 401(k) Profit Share Plan with annual company matching contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Please apply directly – https://pneco.bamboohr.com/careers/140
*Not open to outside recruiters*
Pacific Northern Environmental, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace. All new hires are subject to testing in accordance with local, federal, and state guidelines.
Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
AET is an EEO employer. For more information about us, please visit: https://www.aet-pneco.com/