Locations: Eugene, OR Area
Company Mission: PNE is All About Solutions and exceeding expectations for our customers.
Wage Range: $50.00.00 – $55.00 DOE
Sign on Bonus: $2500.00 sign on bonus after 6 months of employment
Per Diem: $100.00 per day
Advanced Electrical Technologies (AET) – a PNE LLC Company, is seeking a Journeyman Electrician who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment and has the ability to provide exceptional service to our company, clients, and employees. The Journeyman Electrician is responsible for providing maintenance on equipment to ensure it is in good condition and can operate to be used safely. The Journeyman also conducts all repairs and installations according to code.
AET is a forward-thinking company that prides itself on its forward-thinking in the latest commercial and industrial electrical technologies, applications and ensuring its staff’s education and training reflects AET’s company technological visions. We are a premier West Coast commercial, industrial electrical contractor, control, and automation group.
- Holds an Oregon Journeyman’s Card
- High School Diploma or GED required/preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all employee and company information.
- Implements necessary safety procedures and safeguards during any given job.
- Works directly with apprentices, and when appropriate, directly engages and mentors them.
- Performs routine maintenance on various systems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical issues.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Respectfully takes direction from the manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental & Vision options with low premiums for employees and eligible dependents- After 90 days
- Life AD&D – Voluntary and Company paid
- Specialty RX programs
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Telehealth by Teladoc
- 401(k) Profit Share Plan with annual company matching contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Pacific Northern Environmental, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace. All new hires are subject to testing in accordance with local, federal, and state guidelines.
AET is an EEO employer. For more information about us, please visit: https://www.aet-pneco.com/