Advanced Electrical Technologies (AET) – a PNE LLC Company, is seeking a Journeyman Electrician who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment and has the ability to provide exceptional service to our company, clients, and employees. The Journeyman Electrician is responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical systems. The Journeyman also conducts all repairs and installations according to code.
AET is a forward-thinking company that prides itself on its forward-thinking in the latest commercial and industrial electrical technologies, applications and ensuring its staff’s education and training reflects AET’s company technological visions. We are a premier West Coast commercial, industrial electrical contractor, control, and automation group.
Pay Starting at: $47.00/hr.
- Holds an Idaho and Oregon Journeyman 01 Card.
- High School Diploma or GED required/preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all employee and company information.
- Implements necessary safety procedures and safeguards during any given job.
- Works directly with apprentices, and when appropriate, directly engages and mentors them.
- Run GRC, EMT and PVC conduits.
- Install various electrical equipment.
- Performs routine maintenance on various systems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical issues.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Respectfully takes direction from the manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental & Vision options for employees and eligible dependents
- Life AD&D – Voluntary and Company paid
- Specialty RX programs
- Telehealth by Teladoc
- 401(k) Profit Share Plan with annual company matching contributions
- Incentive Bonus Profit Share Program
- Paid time off
- Employee Discounts
- Annual Events
Pacific Northern Environmental LLC DBA Advanced Electrical Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We are a drug and alcohol-free workplace. All new hires are subject to testing in accordance with local, federal, and state guidelines.