This position is responsible for providing onsite support and assistance to maintain well-functioning machines by performing the following duties.
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Instrumentation Technician Certification
- Onsite support with Instrumentation service calls
- Calibration of control valves, transmitters, flow meters, etc.
- Replacing and repairing equipment
- Troubleshoots and repairs instrumentation related issues.
- Maintains equipment to ensure it is in good condition and can operate and be used safely.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Respectfully takes direction from manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental & Vision options with low premiums for employees and eligible dependents
- Life AD&D – Voluntary and Company paid
- Specialty RX programs
- Group AFLAC options
- Telehealth by Teladoc
- 401(k) Profit Share Plan with annual company matching contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Pacific Northern Environmental LLC DBA Advanced Electrical Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We are a drug and alcohol-free workplace. All new hires are subject to testing in accordance with local, federal, and state guidelines.