This position is responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the Journeyman Electrician by performing the following duties:
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Licensed Idaho electrical apprentice
- Enrolled in an Idaho approved apprenticeship program
- First aid trained
- Valid driver’s license
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Apprentice Electrician possessing the education and experience listed above performs the following:
- Learns from the Journeyman Electrician and completes all assigned duties.
- Identifies, analyzes, troubleshoots, and assists with repairs of equipment and electrical faults.
- Travels out to various public and private spaces to assist the Journeyman Electrician.
- Interprets blueprints and schematics.
- Updates work logs, clients’ accounts, and handles other administrative duties.
- Orders replacement parts and equipment as needed.
- Completes electrical installations and carrying out various maintenance duties.
- Communicates with clients in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
- Collaborates with construction workers, plumbers, and other crew members.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Respectfully takes direction from manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
The candidate must possess the following abilities and skills:
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Detailed oriented with proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Takes pride in one’s work and accepts a level of responsibility for his/her professionalism and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities accurately and calmly with interruptions and still meet deadlines.
- Works well with management, peers and subordinates.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
The candidate must possess and be adaptable to the following physical abilities and working conditions:
- Ability to see, hear well (either naturally or with correction) and speak clearly
- Coordinate the movement of your eyes, hands, and fingers
- Ability to lift 10 pounds
- Stand for long periods of time
- Continuous computer screen use
- Climb a flight of stairs
- Medical, Dental & Vision options with low premiums for employees and eligible dependents
- Life AD&D – Voluntary and Company paid
- Specialty RX programs
- Group AFLAC options
- Telehealth by Teladoc
- 401(k) Profit Share Plan with annual company matching contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company provided laptop and cell phone
Pacific Northern Environmental LLC DBA Advanced Electrical Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We are a drug and alcohol-free workplace. All new hires are subject to testing in accordance with local, federal, and state guidelines.